Associate Director (Digital & VIP)
Our client is seeking an Associate Director, Digital and Associate Director, VIP. Our client is a premier communications agency presenting creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of the latest beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands. Their modern, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing client relationships and leading strategic communications campaigns.
• Lead strategic plans and recommendations to clients, maintain strong relationships with clients, and ensure client objectives are achieved
• Support agency and operational management, including the growth of new business and managing talent within assigned teams
• Direct strategic communications campaigns, including proactive media relations, digital, influencer and integration programming, and experiential communications campaigns
• Ensure client programs are delivered on-time, within budget, and achieve a standard of excellence aligned with the client’s objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-8 years’ experience
• AD, Digital: paid campaign and organic seeding experience and have top level contacts with macro influencers
• AD, VIP: paid campaign and organic seeding experience and have top level contacts with Stylists in LA and NYC