Associate Director for Customer Service
Our client is a popular destination for luxury apparel and accessories to suit every fashionista. With their fashion-forward, cool, and chic must-haves, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing process changes to improve the level of customer experience. You would also be responsible for managing a team and overseeing training.
- Direct process changes to improve the level of customer experience and implement plans to scale the customer service team through increased efficiencies, automation, and hiring
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, sales, technology, operations, and finance
- Oversee and track team performance against metrics and company objectives for client satisfaction, team productivity, and budget
- Review and identify customer inquiry key trends and client pain points and present recommendations to improve the customer experience
- Manage all aspects of training for management and team members, including systems, processes, and soft skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ management experience
- Direct experience managing a customer service department
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Luxury goods experience preferred