Associate Director, Programmatic Advertising
Our client is a renowned digital advertising agency creating groundbreaking creative solutions for an impressive portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Associate Director, Programmatic Advertising, you would be responsible for delivering client recommendations, strategies, and ensuring that deliverables are met against campaign goals.
• Deliver client recommendations, strategies, and ensuring that deliverables are met against campaign goals
• Drive programmatic strategies while leading a team of programmatic specialists and campaign managers that operate in a self-service capacity within DSP platforms
• Oversee flawless translation of client strategies to media campaign executions specifically for high profile accounts
• Ensure optimizations are carried out by the team in a timely fashion and provide final QA and sign off on new media plans before delivery to the client
• Provide ongoing training, feedback, and coaching to direct reports in order to improve individual as well as team development
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders from Media, Account, and Analytics to produce results that ladder up to clients’ marketing objectives
• Work with external stakeholders including DSP partners, data and inventory partners to deliver best-in-class recommendations to client on programmatic strategy as well as industry developments
• At least 5 years of business experience with 2+ focused on benefits of programmatic buying
• At least 2 years of managing a programmatic team utilizing self-service DSP management vs. managed service
• Understanding of the full life cycle of a campaign including but not limited to briefing, strategy, planning/buying, execution, and reporting
• Knowledgeable in working directly in DSPs, preferably DV360/Google Ads, The Trade Desk, Amazon and using research vendor, and measurement partners
• Strong understanding of 3rd party tracking and serving technologies, primarily DoubleClick For Advertisers/DoubleClick Campaign Manager
•Great client communication skills and an ability to disseminate information to multiple parties with varying degrees of programmatic and digital knowledge