Associate Director, Social Marketplace
Our client is a leading marketing agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Associate Director, Social Marketplace, you would be responsible for leading a paid social team and monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on paid social media campaigns.
• Lead a paid social team and manage monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on paid social media campaigns
• Oversee all aspects of buys, including set-up, keyword selection, targeting buckets, optimization, and reporting
• Direct oversight of client strategy plans and implementation and ensure ad product selection and measurement align with agency KPIs
• Maintain oversight of all team active buys and analysis standards, including reporting and insight generation along with standards QA
• Support new business pitching and onboarding and host regular team learning sessions on new platforms and products
• Bachelor’s degree in statistics, analytics, social media marketing, or digital marketing preferred
• 7+ years’ related experience in an online advertising environment
• Background managing a high-volume of paid social buys (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
• Trouble-Shooting skills related to Social platforms, Ads APIs and New Product releases
• Strong client-facing voice
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to train staff on new ad product offerings and dashboards