Associate Director, Strategy
Our client is a well-known advertising agency specializing in content marketing, trend research, and publishing for an extensive portfolio of renowned brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and customized approach presents revolutionary solutions across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of business planning, such as content strategy and overarching strategies. You would also be responsible for directing creative work and pitches across various categories.
• Direct all aspects of business planning activities, including driving content strategy; establish and implement overarching strategies, including portfolio and cross brands
• Meet with high-level clients to understand their objectives and brand; provide strategic recommendations to drive optimal results
• Develop and implement strategic deliverables, such as ideation sessions, client business planning meetings, and final tactical plans
• Partner with cross-functional internal and external partners to determine optimal recommendations, plans, creative briefs, and pricing
• Manage market research strategy and execution and lead marketing analytics and implement into marketing and strategy plans
• Oversee market launches from beginning to end, such as product positioning, brand development, and concept development
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strategy experience