Associate Financial Editor | Permanent | Baltimore, MD
Title: Associate Financial Editor
Location: Baltimore, MD
Client is looking for someone who has demonstrated an ability to improve editorial content under tight deadlines and to create bold exciting original content. Must possess excellent proofreading skills, and an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a talented team. You will be using your skills to work with some of the world’s top financial analysts to create and publish compelling and timely information on exciting new investing opportunities.
• Edit, proof, and publish weekly email updates for their eight subscription trading services.
• Manage portfolios and legal backup for subscription trading services.
• Update, edit, aggregate content, and eventually concept and write investor reports, both for promotional use (for new subscribers) and as extra fulfillment (for current subscribers).
• Take ownership of the member website, writing and editing copy and content for each service to make sure it is correct, up to date, easy to use, and answers common member questions; write web copy.
• Help facilitate the launch of new promotions and new products through research, brainstorming, and content generation.
• Write and edit content to support various marketing efforts for their subscription newsletters.
• Research, write, edit opt-in reports, premium reports, welcome/retention gauntlets, renewal efforts, and other special messaging.
• Support editorial team with writing/editing/proofing as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, English, Communications or Journalism.
• 2-3 years writing/editing experience required.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills.