Associate Graphic Designer - Apparel
Our client is a popular premium lifestyle brand creating must-have apparel. With their classic, vibrant, and modern clothing, you can effortlessly enjoy life’s most memorable moments in style.
The Associate Graphic Designer creates innovative, brand-right graphics for all tiers of apparel while staying up-to-date with trend analysis and managing calendar, product attributes, and sourcing to ensure delivery of quality product to retailers and consumers.
• Design engaging apparel graphics based on seasonal assortments across all channels and collaborate with Design teams in creating graphics for specific silhouettes.
• Determine graphic, techniques, colors, layouts, scale and placement and design and develop labels, hangtags, other marketing graphics on apparel
• Ensure product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy and receive submits and issue comments to cross functional partners
• Analyze graphic trends and competitive positions to ensure assortment meets the consumer and retailer needs
• Execute CAD development for line presentations and process and manage multiple requests, seeing each project through to completion, always delivering a high-quality product on time
• Work closely with Design Directors and VP, Product to surface challenges early and troubleshoot and support day to day graphic development and communicate with the vendor base
• Develop solid relationships with internal and external cross functional counterparts to ensure clear, efficient communication throughout the development process
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related program
• 2+ years’ experience in apparel graphic design
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite