Associate Graphic Designer, Visual Operations
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for all visual facets of creative production, including photographing store sets, re-touching photography, and creating layout photography. You would also be responsible for ensuring all visuals are aligned with the brand’s aesthetic and working with visual merchandising, windows/in-store marketing, studio, production, and account teams.
• Oversee all aspects of the graphic production for monthly visual direction, including creative hand-off, review, and execution
•Ensure materials follow project requirements, objectives, brand standards, and visual across various touch points
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as the associate manager and visual merchandising managers to implement monthly visual direction and quarterly visual strategy
• Participate and provide insight in routing process, status meetings, and production scheduling; maintain daily and weekly production and design timetable
• Adhere to naming and back-up procedures to ensure appropriate archiving and storage; manage and enhance quality of deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• 3+ years’ graphic design experience in a fast-paced marketing department
• Proficient with Mac and Lightbox; advanced proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Photography experience with camera handling, lighting, staging, and asset management