Associate Lead, Product Development
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the product development process for the décor department. You would also be responsible for creating spec packs and working with various cross-functional teams.
• Lead all aspects of the product development process for the décor department, including concept development and final sample approval
• Research assigned product development categories and general market and present key findings to propose a competitive strategy
• Develop seasonal design concepts in partnership with the Product Development Director and merchandising teams
• Create spec packs, manage samples, track and receive packages, and work with external vendors for status updates
• Partner with the Product Development Director, merchants, and the web/catalog retouching team to create and audit swatch libraries used for color review and approvals
• 3-5 years’ product development/product design/interior design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Excel
• Hand sketching/rendering skills preferred