Associate Manager, Retailer
Our client is a leading luxury beauty brand specializing in skin care for women and men, make-up, and fragrances. They are a classic and prestigious brand best known for their botanical-based line of products.
In this role, you would be fundamental with developing meaningful retail customer relationships and fostering engagement and brand loyalty. Additionally, you would serve as a key asset to the sales teams by providing tools and protocols to elevate the customer experience and increase customer retention.
• Collaborate with retailer partners and sales teams for the implementation of CRM strategy in department and specialty stores
• Manage CRM and customer experience to the sales teams; share best practices to recruit new clients and retain existing; and measure the success of retailer CRM through monthly reports
• Develop content for major product launches and events for associates to effectively communicate with customers
• Partner with education, digital, and sales team to infuse a CRM approach to every aspect of the organization
• Serve as the main contact for digital in-store initiatives (make-up app, appointment booking platform, clientele tool)
• Train new team members on the use of digital tools and partner with education to ensure best practices are shared nationwide
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years experience with luxury/high-end brands and/or retail CRM Marketing
• Track record of running successful acquisition/retention programs
• Possess strong understanding of digital marketing