Associate Manager, Sales Services (Beauty)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the forecast for the prestige division and identifying the retail cost value and replenishment needs.
- Establish the forecast for the prestige division and identify the retail cost value and replenishment needs
- Drive sales for the prestige business in partnership with the Associate Manager to influence business decisions to meet sales expectations
- Manage forecasting saleable items and utilizing the CRF process for innovation and promotional gift sets
- Oversee allocating innovation and promotional gift sets and non-revenue items to the account level
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports and implement trackers, side by side seasonal calendars, and account on hand inventory
- Maintain all accounts by region and ensure alignment in partnership with IT and lead new door opening projected orders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years’ experience, beauty/CPG experience preferred
- Background in sales, business/finance, forecasting, FP&A
- Understanding of the US beauty and CPG market
- Familiarity with NPD and JDE