Associate Manager, US & Global PR & Influencers
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the development and implementation of global and US PR and influencer strategies.
• Support the integrated marketing communications team and lead the development and implementation of global and US PR and influencer strategies
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including digital, social, sales, to support marketing campaigns and align PR programs
• Maintain relationships with agencies to execute PR strategies, including media relations and all launch activities
• Lead press trips and event planning, develop PR toolkits, and work with the creative team for artwork needed for hangtags and PR dossiers
• Build and maintain strong relationships with beauty editors, assistants and key industry tastemakers and mentor the team’s interns
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or English
• 4 years’ experience in a beauty or luxury company and/or an agency
• Strong knowledge of beauty, fashion, and consumer press, both traditional media and digital influencers
• Passion for beauty and luxury
• Strong knowledge of social media and influencer tracking reporting tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Adobe Photoshop proficiency a plus
• Second language a plus