Associate Marketing Manager, Promotions
Our client is a leading international beauty brand, offering luxurious skincare and makeup. Their elegant, scientific, and modern approach presents the most exquisite products to complete any beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and implementing annual and seasonal value set and GWP strategies. You would also be responsible for performing competitive market analysis and defining promotional elements.
• Develop and implement the annual and seasonal value set and GWP strategies; support the brand and category initiatives and maximize channel opportunities
• Identify locally produced promotional set cadence, contents, packaging, and distribution to support annual net sales objectives
• Partner with brand directors to identify brand, category, retailer, and consumer trend opportunities; perform competitive market analysis for wins, trends, and best practices
• Define promotion elements, such as objectives, purchase criteria, collateral support, counter activities, and educational needs to achieve forecasted sales targets
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with field sales team to maximize brand exposure and increase sales
• Participate in weekly creative meetings with Marketing Operations and Creative; ensure all collateral, such as CRFs, copy, and artwork are accurate and on-time
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-5 years’ cosmetics/skincare marketing experience
• Ecommerce, digital marketing, or social media experience a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, NPD, Mintel, and EuroMonitor