Associate Marketing Manager
Associate Marketing Manager
9-month initial contract
Our large ecommerce client is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager!
As an Associate Marketing Manager for North America you will be responsible for executing marketing strategies to drive awareness and increase utilization of our client's products. The Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and deploying campaigns in multiple channels including email and on-site. You will leverage customer data and insights to execute customer-facing marketing efforts that drive traffic, click thru rate, conversion, and other KPIs.
The successful candidate will have a critical eye for details that is required to execute and optimize market-leading awareness and conversion based marketing campaigns. The right candidate will demonstrate a knack for rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. The ability to dive deep and use data to construct a point of view will allow you to deliver thoughtful recommendations on where and how to optimize our marketing efforts in order to help the business grow. The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position.
Key Responsibilities :
• Develop, grow, and optimize key traffic channels, including email and on-site campaign execution
• Partner with cross functional teams to incorporate business needs and create best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers
• Develop reporting to analyze campaign performance across multiple dimensions and make recommendations for increasing conversion rates and ROI
• Drive the day to day execution of marketing strategies
• Identify and design test and learn opportunities to scale efforts
• Manage all copy writing for campaigns
• 2+ years relevant work experience in digital marketing
• 1+ year of experience using customer and campaign performance data to develop recommendations
• Experience using MS Office including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experience analyzing marketing campaigns, patterns and data trends to determine if they are meeting business objectives, and in turn leading recommendations to optimize.
• Experience with collecting and organizing data in a logical, informative manner.
• Experience executing marketing plans which are: creative, hypothesis-driven, highly analytical and centered around the customer.
• Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
• Project management experience
• Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
• Experience with A/B testing
• Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
• Excellent documentation and workflow management
• Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For nearly 20 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including digital marketing, creative services, technology, e-commerce, fashion and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta.?