Associate Media Director - Chester County
What you will do:
- Interpret client briefs and oversee generation of media plans that excite the client and deliver against their objectives.
- Work with Client Services, Strategy, Buyers, and Analytics to ensure media strategy ladders up to business objectives.
- Continually strive for improvement and innovation by sourcing and developing new partnerships in the media marketplace and streamlining executional processes in department.
- Lead the insightful analysis of campaigns for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, optimization and management of media.
- Partner with Client Service team to strengthen existing client relationships throughout the planning process.
- Keep current on new market research, media offerings/partners, technologies, and innovative solutions for clients.
- Review all work to ensure high quality standard.
- Oversee and manage Supervisors, Planners, and Assistant Planners.
- Foster a good working relationship across all internal and external teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- 8+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing, or combined equivalent experience and relevant training to show your success in this role
- Broad skill set with preferred experience related to print, broadcast, and direct response advertising
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills