Associate Media Director
Our client is a well-known company specializing in providing exceptional media solutions for the financial services sector. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the digital buying, planning, and reporting for media campaigns. You would also be responsible for ensuring the media campaigned are aligned with brand standards and elevate the brand.
• Create and implement customized marketing plans to target customer goals for sales, marketing, and lead nurturing funnel
• Develop, execute, and analyze media campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional partners to continuously elevate the client’s brand
• Evaluate and implement the optimal media mix aligned with business, brand, and product objectives for online and social media
• Monitor and optimize advertising strategies customized for various target audiences and diverse channels
• Establish the media plan budget with the team; negotiate with media partners to close competitive deals
• Serve as the key contact for clients and provide vision, strategy, and serve as the expert on the subject matter
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ digital media planning/buying experience on agency or client side
• Knowledge of digital media, including social, mobile, tablet, video, content, SEM, and programmatic