Associate Paid Media Manager
Our client is a well-known retailer specializing in home must-haves aimed to enrich every home and make every house uniquely its own. Their revolutionary, modern, and customer driven approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting, and optimization of media buys. You would also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with vendors and internal teams.
• Direct the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting, and optimization of media buys
• Oversee media issues for changes in direction, goals, and budgets; resolve issues and provide creative solutions
• Maintain budget control, ensure media plan execution, review approved media schedules, develop buy specs, and monitor buys
• Establish and maintain a strong relationship with vendors and internal teams to successfully implement plans
• Evaluate and optimize media strategies throughout the length of the campaigns; research innovative solutions, remain current of emerging trends, and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience managing paid digital budgets at an agency and/or large retailer
• Retail website and analytics experience
• Experience with Google, Youtube, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook