Our client is a fashionable, innovative and leading high performance and lifestyle company best known for their footwear. With styles for men, women and children, their designs are high-quality and made to last. Their employees thrive on a positive environment, with beautiful offices over-looking the water; their company culture is incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative. This position is perfect for an entrepreneurial spirit who is analytically driven and wants the opportunity to grow within a company.
In this role you will develop and manage merchandise plans and sales forecasts at the gender/division/department level.
- Analyze weekly/monthly sales and inventory data to identify opportunities and risks by gender/division/department/style
- Develop and implement reports to analyze key items and categories
- Suggest and provide seasonal buy strategies as well as immediate action plans based on weekly/monthly sales results
- Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by season for key company initiatives and closely monitor on a weekly/monthly basis
- Analyze booking reports to identify opportunity and make seasonal/annual projections by customer and category
- Create assortment plans by gender/division/department for new stores and collaborate with Merchandisers, Manager of Retail Development and Architects accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years planning/analyst experience
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Apropos, Meta Cube and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- International experience preferred, not required