Our client is a top fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories must-haves. Their modern, on-trend, and cool designs are worn by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing support with developing capacity plans aligned with allocation by store. You would also be responsible for managing inventory by location evaluating key item trends.
• Ensure the seasonal assortment achieves the company’s customer and business needs in partnership with the merchandising team
• Support the Planner with developing capacity plans to align with allocation by store and create the assortment and buy plans
• Recommend resulting scenarios to the buying office, such as number of styles and number of units per style
• Oversee inventory by location and ensure store level inventory is aligned to store plans, store sales trends floor space, presentation standards, and customer experience
• Evaluate key item trends and adjust forecasts, markups, receipts, and inventory levels as necessary to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience