Our client is a popular brand creating the latest must-have essentials for every trendsetter. Their vibrant, creative, and modern approach effortlessly add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
The Associate Planner will oversee organization of data from accounts and execute weekly sales reports, inventory planning, forecasting, revenue and merchandising.
• Weekly consolidation of selling reports from all major accounts to be presented to company with insights
• Partner with Sales team for markdown suggestions and giveback, reorder opportunities, and preparing for market
• Manage Inventory for Open to Sell reporting, EOM projections, and review inventory and making suggestions where needed
• Oversee reports for weekly sales, including current sales against plan and projection and hindsight for each season for merchandising and design
• Lead reports for market prep, pricing, order roll-up and consolidation from market, and replenishment needs
• 3+ years planning background
• Strong communication and organizational abilities
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate financial opportunities and translate date into actionable recommendations