Associate Print Designer
Our client is a renowned fashion company creating the latest must-have essentials for every trendsetter. With their modern, fashion-forward, and chic designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Associate Print Designer, you would develop artwork from concept through pre-production and collaborate with the Designer to create original prints and graphics.
• Develop artwork from concept through pre-production and collaborate with the Designer to create original prints and graphics
• Communicate with the team and cross-functional partners to execute artwork in a fast-paced environment
• Work closely with Design team to set deadlines and ensure timely presentation of artwork and communicate effectively with cross-functional partners to execute artwork
• Research emerging print and graphic concepts and trends for inspiration and maintain a working knowledge of factory-ready artwork and repeats
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Passionate about print design, with a great eye for color, design, and trend
• Strong knowledge and application of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for textile design, in addition to illustrative hand and panting skills