Our client, a leading ecommerce brand, is looking for an Associate Producer of Site Operations. The Associate Producer of Operations supports the development & optimization of all aspects of the seasonal product pipeline by division & market. This includes defining & refining processes & procedures for delivering product to the site while driving flawless execution across teams and standing for operational excellence. Acts as an advocate within the brand for operational effectiveness. Is the brand POC for severity tracking & resolution, partnering with technical teams to define site & tool enhancements. Builds strong relationships with functional leads to drive change to business process within their teams. Partner with the Marketing Delivery Producers as a subject matter expert in our tools to ensure product & category sort readiness in support of major marketing campaigns.
• Drive operational excellence throughout product set up milestones in partnership with IM and Merchant leads for timely & flawless execution.
• Continually assess cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Work with management to drive change across teams.
• Serve as brand Project Manager to deploy website and tool enhancements and/or bug fixes. Work with Product management to define business requirements as well as develop and execute effective training.
• Develop communication, training, and processes related to future functional enhancements and releases to the site.
• Brand POC for implementation of Omni-channel enhancements.
• Support Sr. Producers in implementation of special projects, e.g. Outlet, Reviews 2.0, Product Recommendations, etc…
• Partner with members of functional teams including Planning, Merchandising, Photo Studio, Marketing, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT for driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
• Drive results as first line of support for cross-functional teams when website and tool issues occur. When needed, work with IT Service Level Management and other IT partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Serve as additional after hour support to troubleshoot site/tool issues to mitigate business impact. Escalate to senior management as needed.
• Facilitate the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems and training.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams.
• Technical acumen to act as a liaison between business and technical resources for troubleshooting and driving for root cause resolution.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes for a project, team and broader organization.
• Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting. • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 2 years of online experience