6 month contract, possibility to extend/convert
Our client is a leading coffee company in the SODO area. They are seeking an Associate Producer who to help with account management and project management for a variety of creative projects in marketing and retail programs.
• Manage multiple work streams while collaborating across numerous cross-functional groups, prioritizing as needed and ensuring that projects meet timelines and deliver results.
• Manage moderately complex project work for the Global Creative Studio. Serves as lead for direct manager and primary contact for assigned team and clients.
• Maintain, adjust and update project plans as needed.
• Communicate and ensure resolution of all issues. Escalate issues to direct manager as necessary.
• Educate clients on working relationship with Global Creative Studio, explaining roles and responsibilities, process, and budgeting.
• Partner with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects deliver against goals, objectives and meet/exceed standards.
• Understand the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of assigned client businesses in order to provide value-add on campaign and program strategy.
• Communicate processes for improving cross-functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from cross-functional departments.
• Mentor other producers in program and project management.
• Project Management experience (3-5+ years)
• Account Management and/or Project Management in a design/advertising agency (3-5+ years)
• Relationship management with business partners (3+ years)
• Leading, influencing and mentoring teams (3+ years)
• Strategic planning and execution (3+ years)
• Ability to apply multidisciplinary business principles and practices in cross-functional projects and activities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage and influence others
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
• Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.