Associate Product Developer
Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will support the Packaging Sourcing Manager throughout the development and execution of on-garment labels and packaging.
- Source and Develop global label & packaging for Evergreen and Seasonal Programs
- Submit Sample requests to suppliers
- Request initial costing for Evergreen Packaging
- Enter new elements into PLM and communicate to Digital Production to include on final mechanicals
- Create RD# in PLM
- Distribute links to the final files, RD#s and approved Supplier’s name to all internal and external BP
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Solution-oriented balanced by ability to negotiate conflicting priorities
- Background in retail, garment production, trim, packaging, print, or textiles is a plus
- PLM, Microsoft Excel