Associate Product Development Manager
Note: This position is based in Secaucus, NJ (easy transportation from NYC)
Our client is a popular home furnishings brand creating the latest must-haves for everything home. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products effortlessly transform every space into a refreshing and relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the follow-up for production approvals and tracking all customer follow-up materials, including lab dips, strike off’ s, production and pre-production samples, and mappings.
• Manage customer follow-up for production approvals and track all customer follow-up materials, including lab dips, strike off’ s, production and pre-production samples, and mappings
• Partner directly with technical design to ensure product designs are completed accurately and distributed to necessary partners on-time
• Maintain the production WIP, coordinate lab dips and strike off’ s with the Asia office, and communicate comments and approvals to Asia office
• Review and proof inserts and packaging, evaluate samples for accuracy, and track goods that are in process and in transit
• 3+ years’ production experience
• Home textile experience
• Experience facilitating full-cycle production process
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite