Associate Product Development Manager
Our client is a well-known company presenting groundbreaking designs and manufacturing methods. Their innovative, sustainable, and collaborative approach is revolutionizing the garment industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing support for the designer with executing and tracking new design development.
• Develop flat sketches in Illustrator and create complete tech packs using PLM; distribute development packages to regional offices accurately and within necessary timelines
• Review all concept and proto-type garments with designer and team in region; develop necessary cost and concept materials
• Communicate priorities with regional team and track samples accurately and on-time; prepare sample customer presentations, including costs, testing results, and lead times
• Participate in customer meetings and help maintain strong relationships with customers and cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree in merchandising, design, or product management
• 2-4 years’ related intimate apparel industry experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and PLM systems