Associate Production Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle for the private label accessories, swim, and personal care businesses.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; download bulk purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; prebook materials as necessary; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ production experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and PLM