Associate Production Manager, Swim and Intimates
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
The Associate Production Manager is responsible for developing and supporting a global sourcing strategy to support the product development and bulk production execution of multiple categories that meet brand quality standards.
• Collaborate with manager and design seasonally to ensure the company has the right vendor mix to support product design and innovation
• Communicate seasonal category strategies with the team and direct vendors, design, and graphic design on sample and artwork development that align with the category sourcing strategies
• Provide recommendations for raw material and garment development sourcing and communicate to vendors raw materials to be ordered for seasonal development
• Manage sampling time and action calendar to meet key milestones and monitor on-time delivery of development samples
• Partner with Manager to identify opportunities for fabric platforms and responsive supply chain styles
and maintain Sales Based Rapid Response (SBRR) initiatives per department
• Utilize cost matrix by category during proto plan discussions to direct design and product development on raw material selection and style development to meet category cost and margin goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ garment manufacturing and sourcing experience
• Knowledge of production, including manufacturing, product engineering, product lifecycle, calendar management, trade regulations, fabric performance and garment construction, and testing standards
• Excellent communication, presentation, time management, detail-oriented, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
• Fitness and/or outdoor sport experience a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, FileMaker, and web-based applications