Associate Program Manager, Marketing
The Associate Program Manager is a 360° project manager, collaborating with Creative, Editorial and Brand Management partners to ensure scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined and met by all team members during the in-season pipeline. S/he tracks the creative through all pipeline milestones from in-season kick-off to final leadership approval, guiding cross-functional partners toward timely development and approval.
The Associate Program Manager works closely with his/her Program Manager to set and enforce best practices within the creative development pipeline.
• Creates project timelines and sets milestones and deliverables in a web-based project management tool.
• Facilitates cross-functional kick-offs, reviews and approvals for vehicle specific content.
• Recaps milestone meeting takeaways and defines next steps and subsequent milestones.
• Coordinates review and final sign-off of vehicle specific content, escalating to the Senior Program Manager when additional leadership reviews and follow-ups are needed.
• Manages into creative changes with cross-functional partners, as required from in-season business reactions.
• Partners with Marketing Production and Digital Production to ensure deliverables are seamlessly passed off for final delivery and build.
• Escalates issues and recommendations to Senior Program Manager with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Manages tight deadlines and changing priorities, sometimes intra-day.
Who you are
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in adhering to and further optimizing defined operational structures
• Working facility with online collaboration tools and content management systems (Workfront, Airtable, MS Exchange/Office)
• Exceptional detail-orientation, critical thinking analysis, with previous experience in traffic or project management
• Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-4 years of project management experience, preferably in the digital, ecommerce space and/or retail environment