Associate Social Media Producer
Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
As the Associate Social Media Producer, you would be responsible for overseeing the voice, strategy, implementation, publishing, and growth of all the company’s YouTube channels.
• Lead the voice, strategy, implementation, publishing, and growth of all the company’s YouTube channels
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including YouTube Channel Coordinator and the Video Content Producers to maintain documented schedule of programming
• Oversee analytical analysis and measurement and achieve the company’s established YouTube revenue and analytical goals to maintain a fast and positive growth trajectory
• Create compelling and SEO-friendly titles, detailed descriptions, and thorough keywords and design video-specific thumbnails for all YouTube channels
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience managing YouTube channels and/or other community or social brands
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and YouTube