Associate Store Manager | Tyson’s Corner
Our client is aninnovative global brand.
In this role youwill plan and direct the US retail division. This role is instrumental indeveloping and driving the cultural, brand integrity, mission, values andcompany initiatives throughout the store organization and store developmentsaesthetics and superior service level requirements are met.
- Generate and drive new operational strategies, methodologies, policies and leadership acumen such that the organization meets its financial and customer service goals.
- Create research and development program for all stores to be able to strategically identify core and elite client groups and create client loyalty baseline
- Develop business plan to simplify the store operating model and ensure consistent execution by field management. Ensure operational policies and procedures are aligned with sales and experience objectives
- Manage and review all store-level positions to ensure the right talent and qualifications are in place
- Create seasonal strategic business plan
- Prepare effective budgets to meet business fiscal needs and support business growth in collaboration with finance and accounting teams
- Must have 5+ years of store management experience (associate level or higher)
- Must have a tech background or passion for technology (i.e. experience out of Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, Sharper Image, etc)
- Must have experience working in a high profiled store
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions with other company personnel and customers
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel are needed
- Must have effective retail math experience/aptitude/ability
- Must be open and have a flexible schedule.
Submit your resumefor immediate consideration!