Associate Vendor Manager (TX)
Associate Vendor Manager
1 month contract
Our large E-Commerce client is looking for a creative, highly entrepreneurial Associate Vendor Manager to join their team to help provide the best possible shopping experience for their customers. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn the buying function and e-commerce business from an experienced team.
The Associate Vendor Manager will be joining the team to assist in event/deals set up as well as inventory management for peak season.
- Admin Event Set Up - offer creation; collect and label images, obtain features and specs from vendors or brand sites; validate accuracy of events. Assist with inventory and sales reports, and receipt and availability of inventory.
- Drive marketing programs to build brand awareness and adoption, including providing direct sales team with collateral and tools
- Plan and deliver online campaigns, including email campaigns and placements on the site.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Excel - vlookup, pivot tables, text to columns, concantenate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management - ability to multitask
24 Seven is the leading specialized talent recruitment firm for global brands and emerging companies across the US and Internationally. From design concept through product marketing, 24 Seven has the talent network to support brands at every stage of the consumer experience. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Interactive and Creative.