Associate VP of Training & Education - Beauty
Our client, a leader in the beauty industry, is looking for an Associate VP of Artistry, Training & Education to join their team! This individual will be responsible for strategically planning and coordinating ongoing technical development and competency for retail education managers and artists. The ideal leader will understand and embrace the complex elements of specialty retail and know how to build a world class, an inspirational, and consistent educational and pro artistry message globally. Must be able to write education materials and have a Make- Up artistry background!
• Provides the overall strategic framework and guidelines for countries to solidly professional anchorage of the brand including professional trade show events and makeup artist relations.
• Cultivate and maintain makeup artist relations, map out the activities needed to increase network of professional makeup artists, and create pro team.
• Ensure an external artist component for training and education grounded in building a professional artist network and relations. Oversee the development/implementation of educational materials and ensure consistent and appropriate brand image is maintained in all such materials and projects
• Work closely with creative, marketing and product development teams to plan, develop and execute educational videos and technique guides
• Participate in cross-functional meetings to determine best strategies for the brand.
• Create analysis to assess success of training programs
• Ensure contents of existing and new education programs coincide with brand objectives – i.e. new product launches, focus products, price increases, product name/description changes, selling strategies
• Work with Retail Academy teams and third party vendors to ensure programs are cutting edge based on new trends in the education field
• Lead and manage education projects to ensure they are on time and within budget. Research and recommend more efficient and cost effective ways of producing programs.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."