Attaché - Luxury Concierge Services
What is an Attaché?
A hospitality professional well-versed in the language of service. An Attaché is resourceful, continuously going above and beyond to not only meet a client’s every need, but to far exceed expectations. (Think Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada...minus Miranda Priestly).
As an Attaché, you will serve as the go-to guru for all thing’s lifestyle, and your clients will look to you for your expertise. You will establish and leverage a network to secure tables at the hottest spots in town, lock in courtside seats to a sold-out game, procure coveted gifts for your client’s wife’s birthday, and assist in planning the perfect team-building event. You will build your ever-evolving connections through attending industry events and proactive efforts, from an exclusive menu tasting at the neighborhood’s newest hotspot to previewing the season’s hottest cultural happenings.
- Attaché will handle a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Book travel, including transportation and hotel accommodations
- Make dining reservations at the city’s most coveted restaurants
- Welcome tenants and be a great first impression
- Coordinate events and ongoing programs that introduce the best local service providers
- Arrange premium tickets to in-demand shows, sporting events and concerts
- Engage with a client database to educate and activate our service within the building
Skills, Experience, and Expertise
Being a successful Attaché requires an elevated skill set, city savvy, and passion for the field.
- In-depth knowledge of the city and surrounding areas
- Polished appearance and positive demeanor
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multitask successfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking skills; existing contacts in area hospitality markets
- Bachelor's degree level or higher