Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
As the Audio Engineer, you will work closely with ADE lead to execute on collections of audio data.
Audio Engineer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate participants before and after data collection campaigns
- Execute recurring data collections
- Setting up equipment safely and on time
- Testing and troubleshooting equipment regularly, and replacing any faulty components
- Collaborating and networking with other Audio Engineers and other member of the team
Audio Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software testing experience.
- Experience testing or speech related features in consumer electronics products.
- Experience with instrumentation.