Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge solutions for customer engagement. Their innovative, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting the IT team and working with employees on running live webinar events onsite.
• Assist the IT team and work with employees to successfully run live webinar events onsite in the office
• Work with the communications team to setup events and configure the webinar production system for each event
• Answer customer questions and respond, assist with support ticket requests for webinars, and oversee conference room quality control
• Monitor sound levels and camera positioning during events and assist with video editing and encoding
• Related proven experience
• Strong customer service skills