Development Tech Jobs
B2B Tech Writer (Data)
Our client is a major silicon provider and market leader in data center solutions. We are creating content that will cover topics including:
- HCI and SAN, including technologies like VMware vSAN, Nutanix, and Microsoft Azure Stack
- Hybrid cloud services, including Google Cloud Anthos, Open Cloud, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Big Data analytics, including SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL
- NFVI and uCPE, including Red Hat, Ubuntu, and CentOS
- HPC and AI, including genomics and BigDL on Apache Spark
- Security, including blockchain and hardened 7-layer security
Our fast-paced environment rewards initiative, collaboration, and a relentless focus on client needs. We are looking for enthusiastic contributors who can leverage expertise in multiple disciplines to help ensure the delivery of quality content assets.
If this sounds like you, and you have five-plus years of experience writing content on data center technology, we should talk. You will be responsible for developing high-impact content for always-on programs and digital and social campaigns.
Our client is a digital B2B marketing agency that works with world-class clients in technology and financial services. We are looking for individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a detail-oriented, deadline-driven personality.
· Write and review discussion guides, outlines, and conduct subject matter expert interviews
· Write and review articles and blogs roughly 800 to 1,200 words in length
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
· Five-plus years’ experience in content marketing or journalism in a content agency, publishing, and/or corporate setting
· Extensive understanding of data center technology
· Demonstrated writing, editorial, and project coordination expertise
· Knowledgeable of content marketing best practices
· Social media experience
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Creative, strategic thinker