B2B eCommerce Web Coordinator
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining website content for product catalogs, merchandising opportunities, and promotional messaging. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and monitoring all website content.
• Implement and maintain website content for product catalogs, merchandising opportunities, and promotional messaging daily, monthly, and seasonally
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, merchandising, and sales to update content as necessary
• Monitor and evaluate all website content and ensure optimal user experience for product, assortments, cross-sell/up-sell, and promotional activations
• Ensure all content is accurate, complete, and aligned with brand standards; analyze site metrics to understand consumer behavior and recommend content updates or website enhancements
• Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate front-end and back-end website issues; partner with development teams to test new functionality for the website
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related experience