B2B Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting award-winning solutions every day. Their cutting-edge, innovative, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the marketing strategy to promote the company’s multiple products and services, raise awareness, and drive business growth.
• Establish the company’s brand positioning and marketing plan and implement strategic initiatives to
achieve quarterly and annual marketing objectives
• Lead direct marketing, public relations campaigns, paid media, social marketing, and targeted stakeholder engagements
• Implement programs that engage B2B marketing, communications, and C-Suite executives at major corporations
• Oversee paid marketing channels and lead generation and work with the global marketing team to maximize brand identity
• Manage marketing collateral, including web, mobile, and press releases and pitch to national and trade media outlets to drive brand awareness
• Collaborate with the sales team to establish presence at relevant industry events, including conference’s sponsorship and speaking and exhibiting opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years’ marketing experience
• Experience marketing SaaS, software, hardware, or other technology in a B2B environment
• B2B technology marketing experience with extensive experience driving customer acquisition, demand generation strategy, and marketing communications strategy