Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched digital solutions supporting continuous, engaged learning. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the B2C Copywriter, you would be responsible for creating compelling marketing copy to drive acquisition and engagement for parent-facing products and services, including email, landing pages, and social.
• Write clear, compelling marketing copy to drive acquisition and engagement for parent-facing products and services, including email, landing pages, and social
• Deliver brand building, conversion-oriented copy for multiple campaign channels, such as email, social media, digital, posters, direct mail flyers, postcards, and video script copy
• Research parenting in the digital age-related topics by combining online sources, interviews, and studies
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems and proofread and edit all content before publication
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to bring content to life with graphic designs and conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote brand and content on social media and identify customers’ needs and gaps in content and recommend new topics
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ Content Writer or Copywriter experience in the consumer and parent/family space
• Familiarity with web publications and production processes
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Proficient with Content Management Systems