Beauty Community Social Media Manager
Our client is a top wellness brand specializing in skin care, body care, and herbal remedies all derived from nature. Their innovative, natural, and dynamic products make it easy to live healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for telling the brand’s story through social media platforms, driving growth, and generating disruptive content. You would also be responsible for forecasting, analyzing channels, and developing optimization methods.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Drive the brand's effort to tell a story through social outlets, drive growth, and create disruptive content
• Support the Digital Strategist with managing the influencer outreach program and identify and gift a targeted set of influencers monthly
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Direct the social media marketing strategy to grow followers and increase engagement within key audience segments
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ social media experience
• Experience managing community and influencer outreach initiatives, building brand advocacy,
driving social media campaigns, and engaging with influencers
• Proficient with leveraging Facebook’s Advertising platform and tools to help amplify content and drive brand awareness