Beauty Customer Marketing Manager (Temp to Perm)
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy execution by assisting and enabling the sales organization to achieve financial goals. The Customer Marketing Manager is part of a larger Trade Marketing team which is responsible for developing strategic plans. They are the lead for creating the retailer-specific brand programs with inputs from Brand Trade Marketing, Shopper Insights and retailer strategies. They also lead the new item launch process, ensuring timely delivery of product in the marketplace by coordinating efforts of marketing, production, display and sales planning to ensure effective implementation of the plan with the field sales force.
• Build sales ready trade plans that are retailer specific and aligned with brand strategies
• Own translation of Local Sales Model (LSM) and the Category Growth Strategy (CGS) into customer specific plan
• Own the development of a turning marketing plans into bespoke retailer marketing activation through solid insights and understanding of the shopper/retailer
• Support best practice go to market strategy executions with strong, consistent processes and communication to the field
• Work with sales management to develop national and account specific promotional programs with assigned Retailers
• Development and delivery by customer of Brand product, placement, pricing and promotion strategies for assigned Retailers
• Manage and track Brand activity at the trade level to ensure achievement of the plan and/or to identify potential gaps
• Organize, analyze and draw conclusions from syndicated data sources and translating findings for application at the customer level
• 5+ years’ prior experience in consumer package goods sales/ trade marketing environment
• 2+ years in direct selling or category management/analytical experience
• Relevant consumer packaged foods or beauty experience