Beauty Department Manager-Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading international luxury retailer and we are currently working with them to find a Cosmetic/Beauty Department Manager to join their team in Los Angeles. In this exciting role, you will manage the day to day operations while coaching, developing and motivating a team of consultants who together will maximize the sales of assigned brands at the store ensuring counter goal is met while Brand’s image and requirements are upheld. Lead by example, set a tone and be ASPIRATIONAL.
• Align the customer experience to the company vision – exceptional people delivering exceptional • product.
• Lead, inspire and celebrate exceptional customer experiences.
• Drive sales: action sales, clearance, promotions, and incentive targets with passion.
• Conversion of customers from non-buying to buying;
• Manage your sales floor by ensuring a high energy, positive floor experience for staff and customers
• Observe, coach and react to what is happening around you to continually improve the customer experience and team productivity
• Effectively partner with the Platinum Services team to enhance the customer experience
• Review sales productivity and individual sales team member’s performance on a regular basis.
• Create and promote a positive work and industrial relations environment
• Employee related policies and practices and local environment considerations.
• Staff retention, development and job satisfaction levels.
• Provide effective team leadership through open communication, training, coaching and active encouragement of the sales team to meet or exceed sales targets
• Participate in recruitment and selection of your Team Leaders and sales staff as required.
• Actively participate in corporate charity initiatives, local community and government activities to demonstrate the company's commitment to the local community in both business and social senses.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Work Experience- 2+years retail store manager experience required. Leadership experience with sales and Luxury beauty merchandise highly desired.
• Language: Fluency in English and other languages a plus.
• Good organizational skills, self-starter and highly motivated.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written and be comfortable in making presentations.
• Must be able to have a flexible schedule.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to work with complex issue.
• Requires standing throughout working shift and proactive interaction with customers and staff.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”