Beauty Education Manager Opportunity!
Our client is a well-known beauty brand presenting revolutionary hair care products and luxury salon experiences. Their technologically advanced, high-end, and refreshing approach empowers individuals to feel their most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all US educational programs and collaborating with the Field Education Managers. You would also be responsible for coordinating regional certified trainings and onboarding Field Education Managers.
• Develop, implement, and manage all US educational programs and collaborate with the Field Education Managers
• Direct education at national sales meetings, webinars, and new product launches for various audiences, such as Regional Sales Manager, Field Education Managers, Sales Associates, and salons
• Partner with the marketing and creative teams to customize education programs for North America, including distributor partnerships, direct salons, and retail stores
• Coordinate regional certified trainings, including scheduling educators, managing travel, booking models, and regional model database distribution
• Assist with creating education materials and how-to instructional shoots and videos to be used across multiple channels
• Coach and onboard new Field Education Managers for product knowledge, retail sell-through, and certification procedure
• 3 years’ related experience
• Event coordination and presentation experience
• Supervisory experience preferred