Beauty Field Sales- Central CA Region
Our client is growing, innovative beauty brand. We are partnering with them to find a full-time Field Sales & Education Consultant.
This position will focus on building relationships with retail teams, counter managers, and freelancers, while driving sales through education and training. You will focus on engaging with retail staff and clients to drive brand engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for managing and leading a team to drive sales and educate on product knowledge through regular store visits
- Create and foster retail partnerships
- Partner with retail managers to execute in-store events
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage staff sales performance
- Capture and analyze consumer insights and sales trends to optimize the business
- 3+ years’ experience in training and sales
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Understanding of sales, product knowledge, and events
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Event (in-store) planning skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills