Beauty Marketing Associate!
Our client is a well-known company creating fine fragrances and beauty must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for generating category reviews, pulling information from various sources, developing market product sheets, and generating new launch reports.
• Generate category reviews, gather information from various sources, develop market product sheets, and create new launch reports
• Oversee marketing category and cross category activity from concept development to execution at the local level
• Establish a strong understanding of market dynamics and customer brands and strategies at a country level
• Ensure consolidation and leverage of marketing deliverables at the country level in partnership with the regional marketing team
• Evaluate product categories and brands, identify market drivers and trends, and present key marketing strategy recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ experience
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint