Beauty Marketing Coordinator
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Partner with the Senior Manager, category management, and vendor partners to achieve sales growth of key categories and drive store execution
• Oversee all aspects of web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience in retailing, advertising, marketing, or merchandising environment
• Experience in CPG environment preferred