Beauty National Accounts Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest, award-winning skincare products featuring revolutionary technology. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products are applauded by Hollywood’s elite and beauty trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the development and sales performance of multiple retail accounts.
• Develop retailer relationships, retail sales objectives, plans, and programs for assigned retailer cluster
In partnership with the GM/VP
• Recommend opportunities considering strategy, competitive landscape, and trend and support planning and execution
• Direct responsibility for sales and NOP target, ensure monthly and quarterly control, and review monthly achievements
• Conduct post launch evaluation analysis of major programs, determine ROI on key business levers, and understand competitive set and channel opportunities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to pursue all marketing opportunities and drive the 360 planning of new launches with a focus on digital, social, and mobile
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ relevant experience
• Strong analytical, customer service, and communication skills