Beauty Product Development Associate Manager!
Our client is a well-known beauty company, specializing in hair and body treatments. Their luxurious, revolutionary, and dynamic approach presents one-of-a-kind products to transform women’s lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product development process, including organizing benchmark submissions, researching new product ideas, and preparing presentation boards
• Oversee all aspects of the product development process, including organizing benchmark submissions, researching new product ideas, and preparing presentation boards
• Manage product samples with product development, marketing, and education teams and drive assigned calendarized launches in all stages from concept to on-counter
• Conduct competitive analysis, industry studies, sales data, and SWOT analyses to identify new short term and long-term opportunities
• Present key business opportunities and meet with sub-contractors and the raw material supplier to propose ingredient approach
• Evaluate competitive analysis and survey, identify new product ideation, and develop and present proposals
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ beauty industry product development experience
• Proficient with obtaining data through Mintel and NPD