Beauty Product Development Manager
Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand creating environmentally friendly and premium hair care and skin care products. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end products, it’s never been easier to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for working with R&D to ensure all product development achieves the highest quality standards. You would also be responsible for presenting key business opportunities and conducting competitive analysis.
• Develop formula and claims and partner with R&D and ensure all product development achieves the highest quality standards
• Conduct competitive analysis, industry studies, sales data, and SWOT analyses to identify new short term and long-term opportunities
• Evaluate competitive analysis and survey, identify new product ideation, and develop and present proposals
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities and monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion;
• Bachelor’s degree
• Project management and direct experience in the beauty industry supporting Product Development Managers